Devops Engineer (Linux)
Hostinger provides a stable, fast and simple web hosting solution to over 29 million people around the world. We are a motivated, focused and efficient team made of true professionals. Our mission is to make life easier for website developers and their business customers.
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are a Mid or Senior level Linux Devops Engineer with a passion for technology and constant self-improvement we want you!
What you will be doing
- Extending our product’s development;
- Troubleshooting problems;
- Designing and altering scripts based on feedback;
- Applying your skills in rapid problem solving;
- Working alongside team members to achieve the best possible result.
- Strong background in Linux administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using ansible (chef is a plus);
- Knowledge of source code control systems, branching and merging, and automated build tools (jenkins);
- Proficiency with GIT;
- Knowledge of at least one open source programming language (PHP, Python, Golang, Ruby);
- Quick and proactive response to issues;
- Good skills in CS:GO.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.