Mid/Senior Full-Stack Developer
Do you seek for new challenges and want to build something from the ground? If your answer is yes, then we have amazing news for you! Hostinger is looking for a talented Mid/Senior Full-Stack Web Developer who would be joining our team, working on brand new website builder and ensuring that over 30 million users across the globe are happy with what we do!
Are you keen web developer who will not stop until you have found the solution to a specific problem, care deeply about the quality of your work, and have a strong desire to learn and rapidly grasp new technological concepts in a fast-growing, internationally operating company? Yes? Then keep on reading!
If you are able to listen, understand complex ideas, and make IT happen, and still reading this job ad - then do not hesitate to send us your CV today!
- Develop and deploy scale-able and innovative website solutions;
- Participate in the creative process of digital projects;
- Create concepts and prototypes;
- Implement visual design style to match our brand the best;
- Work in a team to achieve the best result;
- Make alterations based on feedback.
- Bonus if you have experience with Vue.js, Unit and end-to-end testing, Webpack/NPM/Gulp;
- Backend: solid OOP knowledge, experience with any PHP framework (preferably Laravel), PHPUnit testing, REST API, SQL and any ORM;
- Bonus if you have experience with Docker environment, Messaging broker (RabbitMQ/Redis);
- Working Knowledge of the Git versioning system;
- Ability to think analytically.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company: 30+ mil clients, one of the biggest in the world hosting services, offices in Indonesia, Brazil, Ukraine, Kaunas and Vilnius, 7 digit monthly revenues and that’s only the beginning!
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.