PPC Marketing Specialist
At Hostinger our vision is to enable millions of people around the globe to unlock the power of the Internet by giving the tools to create, grow and learn online. We are a fast growing company with light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented technology professionals. With over 29 million happy customers all around the globe we are constantly searching for ways to make their experience even better. If you want to enrich our amazing team with your talent and knowledge of Digital Marketing, keep reading!
What you will be doing?
- Developing and managing PPC/Paid campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook ads, remarketing and other forms of paid advertising;
- Owning and executing the day-to-day management, testing, and optimization of PPC campaigns;
- Monitoring, tracking, and evaluating campaign performance analytics based on KPI targets;
- Staying on top of the industry and competitive trends, plus identifying new opportunities to grow our business.
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- Understanding about Web Analytics, A/B tests, PPC SEM campaigns, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Google Tag;
- Manager, user acquisition, remarketing;
- A creative personality and passion for learning;
- A passionate attitude towards data, KPIs, and insights;
- Ability to generate ideas, multitask, and work independently.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office for working and relaxing;
- An experienced international and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruit, coffee, team lunches, a birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: www.hostinger.com/blog/company-culture-is-a-root-of-all-profits-at-hostinger
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s PPC Specialist is the one for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Emilija, at [email protected]