Data Scientist in AI
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company made up of a curious and high-spirited team of technology professionals. Our team is striving to make history by creating the next generation AI models on petabytes of data.
We're currently looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Data Scientist to build new AI models and help make data-driven improvements to our existing models. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge product used every day by more than 30 million clients in 178 countries.
What you will do:
- Build, test, and deploy ML (machine learning), DP (deep learning), AI (artificial intelligence), and NLP (natural language processing) applications to produce value from our data assets;
- Build analytics processes for automation, knowledge discovery, decision-making, insights, optimization, monitoring, and new capabilities;
- Build frameworks and follow best practices to mature analytics solutions from proof of concept to prototype to production;
- Test new technologies, tools, and data;
- Analyze, model and build predictive models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time;
- Collaborate, provide guidance and tools to colleagues from science, engineering and business background.
What we expect:
- Good understanding of the mathematical, optimization, and computational concepts behind advanced analytics algorithms;
- Good knowledge of standard Python stack for data science: pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn;
- Experience in at least one of the machine learning and deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, MXNet, Spark Ml;
- Experience using cloud computing to build analytics applications;
- Keeping up-to-date on new technologies, standards and practices;
- Ability to successfully comprehend and communicate advanced analytics artifacts, business insights, and resulting implications to non-technical business partners.
What you will get:
- A challenging opportunity to work in a rapidly growing international company;
- Full professional development support, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career into new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!