Data Scientist in AI
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company made up of a curious and high-spirited team of technology professionals. Our team is striving to make history by creating the next generation AI models on petabytes of data.
We're currently looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Data Scientist to build new AI models and help make data-driven improvements to our existing models. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge product used every day by more than 30 million clients in 178 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Building, testing, and deploying ML (machine learning), DP (deep learning), AI (artificial intelligence), and NLP (natural language processing) applications to produce value from our data assets;
- Building analytics processes for automation, knowledge discovery, decision-making, insights, optimization, monitoring, and new capabilities;
- Building frameworks and following best practices to mature analytics solutions from proof of concept to prototype to production;
- Testing new technologies, tools, and data;
- Analyzing, modeling and building predictive models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time;
- Collaborating, providing guidance and tools to colleagues from science, engineering and business background.
- Good understanding of the mathematical, optimization, and computational concepts behind advanced analytics algorithms;
- Good programming skills and ability to utilize a variety of data/analytic software/languages/tools, for example: Spark (ML, Mllib, Spark SQL), R (caret, ggplot2), Python (pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn), Perl, Scala, Java, C++, Hive, SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc;
- Experience in at least one of the machine learning and deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, MXNet, Spark Ml;
- Experience using cloud computing to build analytics applications;
- Keeping up-to-date on new technologies, standards and practices;
- Ability to successfully comprehend and communicate advanced analytics artifacts, business insights, and resulting implications to non-technical business partners.
- A challenging opportunity to work in a rapidly growing international company;
- Full professional development support, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Data Scientist in AI is right for you, do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at [email protected]