Hostinger is searching for experienced Front-end Developers! We’re looking for talented energetic and out-of-the-box problem solvers to join our team. We seek to deliver beautiful, perfectly functional solutions that meet - and exceed - our customers’ needs. If you can make these designs come true, then keep reading!
Recognized yourself in the first paragraph? Great! Then let us introduce you to your future workplace - Hostinger. With a team made up of true technology professionals, we provide top-notch web hosting services to over 29 million happy customers worldwide. We are a fast growing company with offices operating in Lithuania, Cyprus, Singapore, Indonesia, Brazil, Spain, and India. By the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We embrace our culture and care about your work environment.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our design team and fellow developers, to create a new generation website builder;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Exchange knowledge and experience with a team full of A players;
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability;
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation.
What we expect:
- Experience with Vue or other JS front-end frameworks (React, Angular)
- Bonus if you are familiar with Node.js (Express), unit and end-to-end testing, Webpack/Gulp;
- Love building new things from scratch;
- You excel in an environment of flexibility and self-responsibility;
- Great English skills.
What you will get:
- Be the owner of your own career - we have all the possible means for your professional improvement;
- Grow by overcoming challenges and challenge others;
- Take anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing and access other motivational perks;
- Work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!