Mid-Senior PHP/WordPress Developer
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company with light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented technology professionals. With over 29 million happy Customers all around the globe, we are constantly searching for ways to make their experience even better. If you want to enrich our amazing team with your talent and knowledge of PHP/Wordpress development, keep reading!
What you will be doing
- Developing compatible products, features, and bug fixes, while monitoring accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations;
- Extending our product’s development;
- Developing custom WordPress themes & plugins;
- Optimizing website performance (frontend and backend);
- Staying on top of the industry and competitive trends, plus identifying new opportunities to grow our business.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with PHP, MySQL and Wordpress;
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Broad understanding of REST, HTTP, responsive website design patterns and architectures;
- Extensive knowledge of code style and quality principles;
- Good English skills;
- Ability to generate ideas, multitask, and work independently.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.