Junior Web Designer
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are passionate about delivering creative designs, proactively solving problems and thrive in the collaborative environment, we need you on our team!
Alright, so here's the deal. We're looking to hire someone to primarily do two things: 1) design totally badass stuff and 2) help to build it.
You don't need to be a hardcore developer to do this job (we've got some of those on staff, we pump them full of caffeine and try to avoid making direct eye contact).
Right about now feels like a good time to make a list.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate closely with your team members, including other designers, developers and project managers;
- Launching stunning designs for millions of customers;
- Assessing customer requirements;
- Applying your skills in rapid problem solving.
- A fundamental understanding of UI elements;
- Portfolio of your work;
- Passion for best design practices and latest UI trends;
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch;
- Personal drive, creativity, killer design skills and hunger for knowledge;
- Ability to work in a team and feel free in a dynamic environment.
We know what you're thinking, "Hey, this sounds exactly like the type of stuff I love to do! In fact, I love it so much, I'd do that for free"! Well, guess what, if you work here - you won't have to.
That's right, we pay our employees.
- In exchange for your services, you will be awarded with:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof terrace for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.