Data Analyst/QA Specialist
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company made up of a curious and high-spirited team of technology professionals.
With around 30 million clients in 178 countries, we are constantly searching for the ways to make their experience even better.
We are currently looking for a sharp-minded Data Analyst/QA specialist to help us skyrocket!
What you will be doing:
- Working with large data quantities;
- Managing data, including creation, updates, and deletion;
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity;
- Identifying and tracking data quality issues;
- Performing manual testing or executing scripts to ensure data quality;
- Making recommendations based on analyzed data;
- Working in a team to achieve the best result.
- Strong math, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work with SQL;
- Scripting in Python / Bash / PHP (would be a huge plus);
- Capability to identify data quality and problems based on data;
- Great English skills.
- A challenging opportunity to work in a rapidly growing international company;
- Full professional development support, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Data Analyst/QA specialist is right for you, do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at [email protected]