WordPress Core Developer
WordPress powers a third of all websites on the Internet, and it’s used far more than any other CMS. Hostinger Users are not an exception. As Customer Obsession is our first Value, we decided that is time to have our own WordPress Core Developer who will help to build WordPress and advocate our customers’ needs in WP Community!
If you want to contribute to WordPress development with your talent and knowledge, represent Hostinger in WP Community and get paid for it, keep reading!
- Committing to WordPress.org by adding new features, bug fixes to WordPress core;
- Developing plugins;
- Being active in https://wordpress.org/support/forum;
- Responding to requests in forum, helping the community;
- Participating in wordpress.org dev sprints and meetings;
- Representing Hostinger in Wordpress community and wordpress.org forums.
- Profound understanding of WordPress;
- In-depth understanding of OOP, DOM;
- Extensive knowledge of code style and quality principles;
- Broad understanding of REST, HTTP, responsive website design patterns and architectures;
- Experience with building API's and the REST paradigm;
- Great English skills.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.