Senior Web Designer
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of technology professionals we are always looking for new additions to help us skyrocket!
So here's the deal. We are looking for a brilliant Senior Web Designer for an exciting web builder project. If you are passionate about delivering creative designs, proactively solving problems and thrive in the collaborative environment, we need you in our team!
What you'll do:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop and launch terrific website builder designs;
- Create functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs, not the loudest voices, makes them WOW, and help us grow;
- Stay side by side with current design trends, techniques, and technological developments;
- Be autonomous and initiative. You'll take full ownership and responsibility for your work, every detail and step on the way;
- Will be creating designs like this: https://dribbble.com/BarthelemyChalvet.
- You have 3+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies;
- You have an online portfolio of PDF that you can share with us;
- You are able to use Photoshop or Sketch;
- You have an experience running user research and usability testing;
- You have brilliant communication skills, to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts;
- You have strong personal drive, creativity and hunger for knowledge;
- You have an ability to feel free in a dynamic environment.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company: 30+ million clients, one of the biggest in the world hosting services, offices in Indonesia, Brasil, Ukraine, Kaunas and Vilnius, 7 digit monthly revenues and that’s only the beginning!
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.