Experienced UX/UI Designer
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of technology professionals we are always looking for new additions to help us skyrocket!
So here's the deal. We are looking for a brilliant Experienced UX/UI Designer for an exciting web builder project. If you are passionate about delivering creative designs, proactively solving problems and thrive in the collaborative environment, we need you in our team!
What you will do:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop and launch terrific website builder designs;
- Create functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs, not the loudest voices, makes them WOW, and help us grow;
- Stay side by side with current design trends, techniques, and technological developments;
- Be autonomous and initiative. You'll take full ownership and responsibility for your work, every detail and step on the way;
- Will be creating designs like this: https://dribbble.com/BarthelemyChalvet.
What we expect:
- You have 3+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies;
- You have an online portfolio of PDF that you can share with us;
- You are able to use Photoshop or Sketch;
- You have an experience running user research and usability testing;
- You have brilliant communication skills, to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts;
- You have strong personal drive, creativity and hunger for knowledge;
- You have an ability to feel free in a dynamic environment.
What you will get:
- Be the owner of your own career - we have all the possible means for your professional improvement;
- Grow by overcoming challenges and challenge others;
- Take anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing and access other motivational perks;
- Work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!