Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company made up of a curious and high-spirited team of technology professionals.We are currently looking for a Chief Accountant with experience in the field who can count, account, calculate, and depreciate. A successful candidate for this position needs to understand and explain the words ”booking, accrual, deferred tax, etc.,” enjoys tax deadlines and makes sure that on the right – everything is right, and on the left – something is still left!
- Keep your eagle eye on details while still seeing the bigger picture;
- Ensure Hostinger’s day-to-day finance and accounts operations are accurate and effective;
- Ensure taxes are paid but spared;
- Detect errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending;
- Get through periods close as if it is nothing special and act as a liaison to outside auditors;
- Coaching your accountants/counselees with love;
- Supporting the CFO in areas where he requires assistance.
- Proven experience in accounting, financial statements and tax returns;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Be comfortable working in a result-driven environment;
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills with the ability to share workloads, advice, and experience within a team;
- Experience with NAV, CF, IFRS, Big4, TP would be a big advantage;
- Ambition to learn and grow.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Higher than average market salary;
- Anything needed for your rapid career development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- The culture of truly high standards and fast pace working environment;
- Visiting your team in other offices located in exotic locations, like Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore if needed;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.