Head of Marketing
Pssst! Hey you, we’re building a unicorn, wanna join?
We're looking for a Head of Marketing, who will build and execute the marketing strategy for our new product - Website Builder. You will assemble and lead your marketing team to build a new top-of-mind brand for online presence. Prior experience in marketing world-class SaaS products would definitely help you in this position.
What you will do:
- Constantly collect know-how and feedback from the best industry professionals (we will take care of setting you up with the right people ;) )
- Prepare a winning marketing strategy
- Execute it to build the next world-class Web Builder brand
- Work closely with leaders in Sales, Growth, and Product/Engineering to ensure your marketing strategy supports and accelerates Hostinger's vision and growth
What we expect:
- Track record in building, executing and scaling various marketing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing. Experience in B2B marketing; SaaS or e-commerce is a plus!
- Experience in setting and achieving ambitious personal and team level goals.
- Ability to understand and communicate ideas on various cross-functional subjects including, but not limited to machine learning (AI), payments, SaaS products, etc.
What will you get:
- Be the owner of your own career - we have all the possible means for your professional improvement;
- Grow by overcoming challenges and challenge others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and have the freedom to make mistakes, then learn from them;
- Take anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing, and access other motivational perks;
- Work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career into new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!