Hostinger is looking for a great mission minded team member to join our professional team. Our next Monitoring Specialist will be able to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly while working in a team. If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
- Web performance stabilization, surveillance, and optimization;
- Server management and monitoring, automated solutions;
- Analysis of systems/processes and initiation of necessary improvements and changes.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant area;
- Linux, MySQL, Apache knowledge;
- Good English communication skills;
- 1+ year experience with Linux and Network (Kernel, TCP/IP, DNS);
- Basic programming knowledge (Bash, Python or Ruby), script writing;
- Basics of Quake2, CS skills.
- A challenging opportunity in an international company;
- Anything needed for your fast development: global workations, world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, books, team building activities and workshops;
- Culture of truly high standards and fast pace working environment;
- Modern office for working and relaxing;
- Amazing team - both professionally and personally;
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions, not just to do what you are told;
- Many other motivating perks: Healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel and much more!
Read more about our culture here: https://www.hostinger.com/blog/company-culture-is-a-root-of-all-profits-at-hostinger.