Hostinger is looking for an HR Assistant who can carry out a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of Hostinger’s HR operations. You will support the HR department by carrying out duties such as posting job ads, updating the HR talent database, and scheduling interviews with potential job candidates.
The successful candidate for the HR Assistant position will need excellent organizational and communication skills, plus the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about developing your HR career in a rapidly growing, internationally operating IT company, then you will fit right in with at Hostinger. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced working environment, meet a lot of interesting and talented people, and be responsible for supporting and helping improve all HR operations across Hostinger brands.
- Assisting with Hostinger’s day-to-day HR operations;
- Maintaining our talent database of job interview candidates and potential employees;
- Processing and reviewing CVs;
- Posting Hostinger job ads on various portals and keeping track of received CVs;
- Providing administrative and office support to our HR executives;
- Coordinating with job interview candidates to schedule interviews.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in office administration or HR would be a big advantage;
- Ability to work in a team and feel free in a dynamic environment.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.