Legal and Compliance Specialist
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company with light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented technology professionals. With a team made up of true technology professionals, we provide top-notch web hosting services to over 30 million customers worldwide.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Law and Compliance specialist. If you are a creative, ethical problem-solver who can work both independently and collaboratively in a high-performance environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Preparing and revising legal documents (including intragroup);
- Conducting legal research and analysis on global and local laws affecting our company and products;
- Ensuring Hostinger compliant with payment gateway, bank, ICANN and other 3rd party requirements;
- Revision and maintenance of GDPR documentation, company processes, instructions for Customer Success colleagues;
- Input in other projects - Transfer Pricing, legal disputes and litigation, Due diligence, etc.
- Education in law and/or 1-2 years experience with legal contracts;
- Knowledge of GDPR, KYC, TAX calculation would be a huge plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Eagerness to propose creative solutions that will positively impact compliance operations;
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills with the ability to share workloads, advice, and experience within a team;
- Strong time management skills and keen sense of attention to detail.
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.