Performance Marketing Manager
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With around 30 million clients in 178 countries, we are constantly looking for new additions to our team of professionals. If you are able to highlight the best of Hostinger through the power of digital marketing, then we want you!
What you will be doing:
- Driving profitable traffic to Hostinger sites using numerous online marketing techniques including (but not limited to) affiliate partnerships, sponsored posts and paid advertising;
- Being responsible for the optimisation of affiliate partnerships;
- Affiliate campaigns and promotions: performance monitoring and reporting;
- Continuously improving performance marketing metrics;
- Overseeing execution and maintenance of current digital marketing strategies with main focus on affiliate marketing.
- Solid experience in an online high traffic business;
- Proven track record in delivering traffic through effective digital marketing strategy;
- Attention to detail;
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Experience in implementing effective solutions.
- A fulfilling opportunity to work and improve in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing;
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, a birthday prize wheel and much more!
Read more about our company culture here.
If you feel that the role of Performance Marketing Manager is right for you, do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at [email protected].