People know you for maximising web product value like a pro? We would like to meet you!
Hostinger is willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of technology professionals we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket! At the moment, we have a place for an out-of-the-box thinking product owner. If YOU want to skyrocket and take our product together with you to the moon, then keep on reading!
What you will do:
You’ll be playing a key role at every stage of the product life cycle. To be more specific:
- Establishing world class experimental products, practices, and processes;
- Evaluating our capabilities and tools against other industry leaders;
- Leading product managers responsible for building our platform;
- Collaborating with other team managers, analytics experts, engineers, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements;
- Planning workflow, measuring tasks efficiency;
- Partnering with our marketing department to enable a modern, experimentation driven workflow.
What we expect:
- Strong IT background and experience in collaborating with IT teams;
- Curiosity - you are an innovative team player who’s a communication pro;
- Sense of ownership and skills to fully own products end-to-end, take ownership and accountability for them and their delivery;
- AGILE SCRUM practice is your second language;
- Hands on Google Analytics experience, and A/B testing, Amplitude and GitHub are nothing new to you;
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’ in a product’s performance/conversion rates.
What you will get:
- Be the owner of your own career - we have all the possible means for your professional improvement;
- Grow by overcoming challenges and challenge others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and have the freedom to make mistakes, then learn from them;
- Take anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing, and access other motivational perks;
- Work with seriously experienced and friendly pros, who are self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - if you don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we think that you love freedom and you definitely deserve it.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career into new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!